Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tea Box

So my summer has been good. I've been busy modeling, relaxing, and playing. I had a wonderful birthday and celebrated with multiple times with my favorite people. My mom got me an iPhone which is really all it's cracked up to be. I've been taking more photographs, however, I still need to get into the habit of taking more. I don't think about it that much when I am out with friends because I feel weird about my photo being taken for some reason.

I've been organizing a lot since I have been home. I've been organizing other people's things and my own things. Today I made a tea box. I had a box full of different teas that has been sitting in my study room waiting for a place to be placed. I wanted a way to combine all of my tea but still have it separated to organize and see different teas. Since I started keeping a Visual Journal I constantly put aside pages and images of things that I see in magazines or books to use for something later. I usually don't know what I will use the images for exactly, but it's nice to have a "library" of images I like to look at to get inspiration and to use. I found a small cardboard box and taped images on all sides of the box and made dividers inside of the box with card board.









No comments:

Post a Comment